About The Job
Lead the software team to develop backend-based applications that meet process, quality and time standards according to business needs and strategies.
- Guiding and directing team members to achieve targets and the expected quality of work.
- Checking the work of the team.
- Improve Team performance.
- Create and direct an activity schedule or work activity schedule.
- Assist the team in conducting technical discussions & system design in accordance with good quality standards
- Continuously develop team skills and apply technology that can support effective and efficient performance.
- Work closely with teams from various divisions such as product, business, and other developers to identify technical needs and priorities.
- Assist the recruitment process and evaluate the team’s performance.
- Ensure the stability of the system owned.
- Minimum 5 years experience in backend based application development
- Have experience in leading a team.
- Have experience doing programming using: java, golang
- Have experience working with agile methodology (Scrum)
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in the financial industry.”