About The Job
Manage system development with all its aspects such as providing resources, costs, and solutions so that they can be implemented in accordance with the expected process, quality, and time standards in accordance with the business strategy.
- Responsible for the area of development and maintenance of each application used to support the HO business.
- Planning for budget, manpower, training, hardware, software or license requirements and resource allocation as needed in application development.
- Responsible for fulfilling man power, be it pro hire or collaboration with outsourcing vendors.
- Involved in recruiting, assessing test logic results, and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Building relationships/partnerships with vendors providing IT products or resources (outsourcing) both locally and non-locally.
- Conduct vendor assessment and evaluation (both technically, portfolio and number of resources).
- Determine the matrix competencies in the department.
- Provide individual challenges (Coaching, Mentoring and disciplining employees) for individual self-development.
- Periodically conduct PDCA with the internal team (Weekly).
- Building good relationships with subordinates, as well as providing support and appreciation for individuals and their work.
- Responding to an issue or obstacle that cannot be handled by the subordinate.
- Minimum 10 years in the field of information technology development,
- Minimum 5 years in team leadership,
- Minimum 5 years in the financial industry.
- Have experience doing programming using: java, golang
- Have experience working with agile methodology (Scrum)
- Preference will be given to those who have experience in the financial industry.