About The Job
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, writing product requirement document, and working closely with UI/UX designer, researcher, engineering, marketing, operation, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager should have a critical thinking mindset in discovering and defining problems; able to plan and provide the optimal solution based on the current situation & available resources. The Product Manager also ensures that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- You will create Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with clarity on scope, user metrics, UI flow, user stories & acceptance criteria. You will integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- You will communicate detailed product requirements and deliverables to your development team and any other stakeholders that are related to the feature.
- You will need to be ready to get your hands dirty to unblock obstacles hindering the project delivery.
- You will monitor the product implementation and ensure timely progress.
- You will analyze the user metrics performance and do experiments and enhancement needed to improve the metrics.
- You will establish a shared vision with all stakeholders to align the overall roadmap based on priority and effort needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a product manager/product owner, preferably in tech startups environment.
- Strong knowledge of the payment system and transaction flow in modern financial service companies.
- A self-starter, having strong initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to influence stakeholders into the idea.
- Strong drive and project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and abilities to multitask and prioritize work.
- Able to monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment.
- Fluent in English & a good communicator with great listening skills.