About The Job
- Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks, tests and infrastructure
- Research of new testing technologies and tools
- Working closely with QA and Engineers to increase automation test coverage
- Manage and maintain E2E test environments and test data
- CI/CD integration
- Produce analytical reports that quantify confidence in release candidates.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Automation as SDET or QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands on experience with Appium / Karate / Cypress / Gatling.
- Good knowledge of Database and Git
- Experience with GRPC Automation Test is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD implementation is a plus
- Solid troubleshooting skills