About The Job
Get your best shot to get an opportunity to kick start your career through an internship at Aladin! You will learn first hand how to support the business to achieve their goals while gaining your experiences working with diverse team. We provide an internship and mentoring in Human Capital, Operations, Technology, Product and Marketing departments. Its a hands on learning about commitment and collaboration while sharpening your problem solving skills.
- Brainstorm: Discuss and collaborate with stakeholders. Take lead of your own project.
- Quality Control: Doing reporting and monitoring to maintain the quality of documentation to every projects.
- An active students in the university or a fresh graduate who is ready to kick off his/her career in Digital Banking
- Good communication skills, you will need to sell some ideas/solutions
- Self motivated and fast learner
- Technology and internet savvy
How does it work for me?
- It’s a paid full time internship with duration of 2-6 months
- You will be required to work 5 days a week either from home or office during those period of times
- You will be expected to present your project/assignment by the end of internship